About Me

18 February 2009

Pee-Yew

Another thing that really gets my goat is the overwhelming smell/scent/stench of too much perfume or cologne. When I can smell someone from 30 paces, I know they have applied too much (read: took a bath in it). Maybe some peeps have a need for some things to be way too obvious; there is a modicum of subtelty.


I think that you should only be able to smell someone in the event that you snuggle up to their neck and take a long, deep breath. If they are wearing an engineered, yet pleasing scent - great. If they smell really good just as they are - even better.


Disclaimer: I know someone who wears Paloma Picasso and every time I see her, I have to sidle up and take a whiff. Good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah the "scent here I am look at me" is a killer. It is all part of the more is better attention gathering device...

    ReplyDelete