About Me

04 January 2010

Now Hear This

I have lived in the same apartment for over six years now and I've gotten used to the sounds of my neighbors and their comings and goings. What I haven't become accustomed to are the new guys across the hall and their habit of door slamming. It wouldn't be so bad if they were fighting and one of them was making a point by angrily slamming the door behind him as he flung himself down the stairs in a fit of despair. No. They just slam the door whenever they enter or leave their apartment. What is that? I tend to think it's attention-getting. And, one of them got my attention, alright, when I opened my door, scowled at him and then slammed it. I just don't get people, most of the time.

(As an aside, these are the same two guys that had US Postal stamps made with a photo of themselves. Who knew? Next thing you know, they'll adopt an Asian baby.)

No comments:

Post a Comment