About Me

02 January 2010

Let's Just Start With This

I can't fucking seem to add a photograph to my posts. I can add a video stream, but I don't want to do that. I wanted to add a picture of the word "BEER" to my last post and I can't seem TO MAKE IT WORK. Under normal circumstances, I would take a deep breath, smile and accept that now is just not the right time for the word "BEER," but tonight, it makes me want to spit nails. Hard. At someone.

So, there you have it. I'm a peach, alright.

Post Script: Plainly, I was able to figure out how to post the beer photo (a very complicated technical task whereby I restarted my computer and then followed the usual procedure), but I wanted to leave the above post as is, in order that you all might sense my level of crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment