About Me

07 January 2010

Well, I'll Be God Damned

I followed the instructions and now I can post remotely. Which is good, because, very often, these vexations are fleeting. That, and my recall is not what it used to be.

If the truth be known this morning, I'm a little miffed that the technology worked just as advertised. I was sort of looking forward to starting my day by getting all aggro about something. I'm facilitating by having some french press coffee on an empty stomach, which usually gives me the jitters and makes me a wee bit nervous. Anything could set me off.

2 comments:

  1. I just read a whole slew of your deliciously irritated & thoughtful posts. FUN! You have a way of making total and complete frustrations into quite quirky and enjoyable moments.

    That said, I kind of feel like a 'tard because I have no idea who you actually are. And if you know me as Jenny, or Jenn White - it means we grew up together. BUt for the life of me, I can't seem to find a name associated with your blogger identity - which makes it hard for me to know whose writing I'm enjoying, and who commented on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, that's funny! I just saw this comment this morning (I guess I need to fix something.) It's me, Kim! I have given up on the whining, because it doesn't suit my new, happy persona, but I think I'll post one every now and again, just to keep the edges sharp. Funny, I never thought about the fact that no one would know who I am, which is perfect!

    ReplyDelete